- SETSM outputs are converted binary files into GeoTiff files
- If someone would like to use binary files as output, please do not use this version. The updated version does not support the binary output anymore.
- SETSM development continues based on this update version of 3.3.2, so recommend to use the updated version for getting updated features.
New features of post-processing modules
- Local Surface Fitting smoothing for removing severe height variation over smooth surfaces due to poor stereo geometry or sensor orientation.
- New matchtag information from older version of SETSM DEMs.
- Reduce the issues of small size blunders such as divots and holes.
- Adaptive matching kernel size from iteratively updated surface information (reduce small size blunders)
- New matchtag information from new decision strategy of matched points : it helps water surface and clouds filter out.
- meta file information update
- Code optimization by OSC staff
- Change of meta file format and add more image information
- Bug fixing of xml loading
1. Memory issues
- Reduce of physical memory size : Relative RPCs bias computation
- Changes of memory allocation
2. Bug fix
- Relative RPCs bias computation : loading failure of image coordinates
- Coordinate conversion : image cut around 180 longitude line due to geographic coordinate conversion issue
- Data type casting
3. Enhanced consistency by parallel processing
4. More parallel processing by OpenMP
5. MPI implementation : tile-based MPI application
6. Cleaning codes
7. meta file update : includes image orientations info.
1. Arbitrary output DEM generation
2. option added : only orthoimage generation from SETSM dem
3. bug fixed : round off errors.